|📌 May 2023 Theory of Knowledge Prescribed Titles|
|Published: Sep 02 2022||Views: 434|
May 2023 TOK Prescribed Titles
1. Is replicability necessary in the production of knowledge? Discuss with reference to two areas of knowledge.
2. For artists and natural scientists, which is more important: what can be explained or what cannot be explained? Discuss with reference to the arts and the natural sciences.
3. Does it matter if our acquisition of knowledge happens in “bubbles” where some information and voices are excluded? Discuss with reference to two areas of knowledge.
4. Do you agree that it is “astonishing that so little knowledge can give us so much power” (Bertrand Russell)? Discuss with reference to the natural sciences and one other area of knowledge.
5. Are visual representations always helpful in the communication of knowledge? Discuss with reference to the human sciences and mathematics.
6. To what extent is the knowledge we produce determined by the methodologies we use? Discuss with reference to history and one other area of knowledge.
|이전 글||2022-2023 겨울방학 IB 강좌 안내||세터스||Sep 07 2022|
|다음 글||물리, 화학, 생물 커리큘럼 업데이트 Subject briefs: First assessment 2025||세터스||Aug 25 2022|