|📌 세터스 IB TOK Exhibition 강의영상 보기전에 이것부터 보세요!|
|Published: Oct 08 2021||Views: 857|
세터스 IB TOK Exhibition 강의영상 보기전에 이것부터 보세요!
<아래 동영상을 클릭하시면 원장님의 설명강의를 보실 수 있습니다.>
제 1부: 35개의 Prompt 정리하기 / 제 2부: 35개 중 고르지 말아야 할 것과 골랐을 때 편하고 유리한것?
↓ (강의보기, 수업자료 다운 클릭)
전화: 070-7116-3747, 02-511-2677
◇ 수업내용: TOK Exibition준비
1. 제일 준비하기 좋은 Prompt 10개 뽑기
2. Object를 창의적으로 고르기
3. 에세이 쓰기에 대하여
4. 여러분이 고른 Prompt 들여다보기
• Knowledge and technology
- Knowledge and language
- Knowledge and politics
- Knowledge and religion
- Knowledge and indigenous societies
- What counts as knowledge?
- Are some types of knowledge more useful than others?
- What features of knowledge have an impact on its reliability?
- On what grounds might we doubt a claim?
- What counts as good evidence for a claim? TOK assessment details 40 Theory of knowledge guide
- How does the way that we organize or classify knowledge affect what we know?
- What are the implications of having, or not having, knowledge?
- To what extent is certainty attainable?
- Are some types of knowledge less open to interpretation than others?
- What challenges are raised by the dissemination and/or communication of knowledge?
- Can new knowledge change established values or beliefs?
- Is bias inevitable in the production of knowledge?
- How can we know that current knowledge is an improvement upon past knowledge?
- Does some knowledge belong only to particular communities of knowers?
- What constraints are there on the pursuit of knowledge?
- Should some knowledge not be sought on ethical grounds?
- Why do we seek knowledge?
- Are some things unknowable?
- What counts as a good justification for a claim?
- What is the relationship between personal experience and knowledge?
- What is the relationship between knowledge and culture?
- What role do experts play in influencing our consumption or acquisition of knowledge?
- How important are material tools in the production or acquisition of knowledge?
- How might the context in which knowledge is presented influence whether it is accepted or rejected?
- How can we distinguish between knowledge, belief and opinion?
- Does our knowledge depend on our interactions with other knowers?
- Does all knowledge impose ethical obligations on those who know it?
- To what extent is objectivity possible in the production or acquisition of knowledge?
- Who owns knowledge?
- What role does imagination play in producing knowledge about the world?
- How can we judge when evidence is adequate?
- What makes a good explanation?
- How is current knowledge shaped by its historical development?
- In what ways do our values affect our acquisition of knowledge?
- In what ways do values affect the production of knowledge?